Become a member!
Behind the ORAS faction in the student council hides an active student association. ORAS members, faction members, board members and interested students meet each month during drinks and activities organised by the board of the ORAS association.
ORAS searches for new members!
- Are you interested in co-determination within the TU Delft environment?
- Do you think – just like other ORAS members – that education, facilities and personal development are the key aspects during your student time?
- Do you want to be aware of the developments in the student council?
- Do you want to share your opinion in grown-up debates and interesting discussions?
And do you want to:
- Discuss all aspects of co-determination during drinks at different student associations in Delft?
- Attend interesting events with a focus on student politics and co-determination?
- To help think of possible input for dossiers or key aspects of the student council?
- Meet other ORAS members, (old) fraction members and (old) board members and get involved in the association?
Then meet the ORAS members on one of our drinks for interested students (‘Drink along with ORAS’). For more information, check our facebook.
Are you interested and do you want to receive an introduction e-mail? Contact our secretary via email@example.com!
Do you consider applying for our board of faction? The go to our page ‘Become faction or boardmember!